Magnitude Teens is a strength and conditioning program designed for 13-17 years old athletes and non-athletes alike. Our program combines age-appropriate movements involving the basics of weightlifting, gymnastics, and metabolic conditioning that will help improve your child’s fitness and performance, as well as establish a lifetime love of fitness.
Proper weightlifting techniques are taught, under the watchful eye of our Crossfit certified trainers, to enhance strength and power, while also focusing on basic gymnastics to increase :
1. Cardiovascular Endurance – Can you get enough oxygen to your body?
2. Stamina – Can you get enough energy to your muscles?
3. Strength – How much can you lift?
4. Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
5. Power – How much work can you do in the least amount of time?
6. Speed – How fast can you go?
7. Coordination – Can you pat your head and rub your stomach?
8. Accuracy – Can you kick a soccer ball into the net?
9. Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
10. Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?
We are committed to helping our teens understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise. Crossfit not only teaches one how to work out, it teaches one the essence of focus, perseverance, dedication, and motivation. Our teen program makes kids healthy and fit. Whether your teen is looking for a stand-alone strength and conditioning program, or additional training to supplement their sport specific training, Magnitude Teens is committed to helping them achieve their goals in a fun, judgment free environment.
TO SIGN UP FOR OUR TEENS PROGRAM STARTING ON 11/17 – CLICK HERE